Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Babies and Houses

We finally have the house ready to put on the market. Please pray that it sells quickly and God will provide the right 2 family house for us quickly (and a smoothly as possible.) We've been talking to lawyers and morgage brokers about the one that I mentioned in my last blog and we're going to try for it.
We were able to get away for a few days with the volunteer and paid staff of Crossroads. We went to Lake George again and stayed at one of the volunteer staff's family's house there. It was a beautiful place and we had beautiful weather. I took the kids to the park and beach during one of the sessions. They had fun....mostly! Quite a few strong personalities among these kids! There were about 20 (just noticed I never finished this sentence and it makes it look like I'm saying there were 20 kids there! No, about 20 of us total at one time or another at the retreat (kids included!))

And the nursery grows!!!! Calista and Josh Firor (Assistant pastor at Crossroads) had Kennedy on Sept. 24th!

Andrea Stockton wasn't due until Nov. 11th. Her and Ryan (the worship leader at Crossroads) were with us in Lake George this weekend and we were chatting about choosing a doctor for the baby and things that she needed to do in the next month before the baby came. Well,  Caden Richard Stockton was born at 4:04 this afternoon, Oct. 14th!




No comments: