Paul and I went to Paris State Park one Saturday morning to see some fall colors.
Colors on our street.
Back in JROTC this year
We took Daniel to Preview Day at Johnson. He stayed in the dorm 2 nights and we stayed at Mark and Vickie Ziese's house (Mark was our tour guide in Israel). Mark had to leave early Friday morning but we got to visit with Vickie a little that night.
It rained all day Friday but it was beautiful on Saturday as we were leaving.
When we got home I posted pictures from our trip. Lisa Baker (Minorsville's first youth minister's wife) commented that their daughter goes to Johnson. I looked her up and she had been our tour guide! And she's engaged to Cheryl's son (Cheryl and I were RAs on the same floor my sr. year at CBC). Such a small world!
On the way home we stopped by Pigeon Forge for a little while.
And we stopped at several overlooks on the Foothills Parkway.
Can you see the frost line?

No comments:
Post a Comment