In January, Paul and I flew to Missouri, to Dr. Sharlin's, for Paul to have a stem cell transplant. January is not the nicest weather in Missouri! The procedure was painful and the recovery took longer than we'd expected. And unfortunately, we haven't seen any benefit (it's not January of 2025). So that was ver dissappointing.
Daniel turned 22!
Paul and I took a weekend away for Valentine's Day "date". We went to the South Carolina Botanical Garden.
Paul's boss at Ryan Homes, Cameron, owns a lake house and he let us use it for the weekend.
I've been struggling with this spreading rash for 2 years now. It's been diagnosed at Granuloma Anulare and none of the treatments the dermatologists have given me have helped. It's only spread all over my arms and legs and my upper back and chest. I've also tried elimination diets and supplements and nothing has helped. ( As of the writing of this is January 2025 it is all cleared although there are still red marks where the lesions were. I've read that it will probably come back, though. :-( )
























No comments:
Post a Comment