Sunday, December 9, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007!

Merry Christmas and welcome to our first blog.
I was inspired to start a blog by a missionary friend of mine whose blog helps me to see what's happening with her family and ministry in Germany. I thought it would be good for our family and supporters to "see" what's happening with us here in New York and that this will be easier than emails (which I haven't been very good with this year, sorry!)
Here are some highlights from this year. I hope that you will enjoy visiting and will check us out from time to time (and that I will keep it up to date!).


This is the best picture I have of the boys from this year. It was taken at the beach across the street from the beach cottage we stayed at on our vacation/sabbatical in Cape Cod this summer.
Daniel's 5th birthday in January.

Jae's 9th birthday in May.


Both boys played soccer for the local police league this fall.
To be continued......







No comments: