Preschool graduation in June.
Both boys took Tae kwon Do this year. Jae has really enjoyed it and hopes to continue, he's now an orange belt (that's 2 belts beyond the white belt he is in the picture.) Daniel's not too interested in continuing but he seemed to have fun most days.
Daniel's first lost tooth! His permanent tooth was coming in directly behind his baby tooth and the baby one just didn't want to come out so the dentist had to pull it. Daniel was so brave, he never made a sound! We just hope the rest of them decide to fall out on their own!
This is what the Crossroad's store front looked like back in May. It looks a little better now! Over the summer tons of work was done on the back room (not pictured) to get it ready to be the "office" space. What you see here is the front room that will be used for outreach events and activities once it's finished. Our first event scheduled is a Christmas Eve "service". A group from Lexington, OH came out in November and spent a few days drywalling and some painting. So it's just waiting for flooring, paint and some work on the ceiling. And Christmas Eve is 2 weeks away.....!I have a couple of cute videos of Daniel that I want to post but am having a hard time uploading them. I think our dsl connection is too slow. I'll keep trying, though!
Carisa
No comments:
Post a Comment