The floral clock in Frankfort, the capital of KY.
My parents took us to the Game Farm where we used to go when my brother and I were little. It's much nicer now.

Fishing with Poppaw. Unfortunately they didn't catch anything.
Fishing with Poppaw. Unfortunately they didn't catch anything.
We've had a busy summer so far. The boys had swimming lessons 3 days a week for a few weeks in July before going to KY. While the boys and I were in KY, Paul was on a mission trip in Mexico with a team from Crossroads and there was a CIY mission team staying at our house here in NYC. After we got home we had a few days to unpack, do laundry and repack for our vacation. We went camping in NJ for 7 days. I'll try to get pictures of our vacation on here as soon as I can get them off the camera. We got back on Sunday and today (Tuesday) we drove Paul out to Long Island to take a Ferry to Fire Island. He will be preaching there on Sunday and until then he will be on a study break (the church there pays the pastors who come to preach and lets them stay in an apartment there for the week before they preach), preparing for the upcoming year's sermons at Crossroads. Tomorrow the boys start swimming lessons again and next week we start working on summer homework. Hopefully Daniel will get it all done before he starts 2nd grade on Sept. 14th. Jae will have to start working on schoolwork (he's still homeschooled) a little earlier. The board of ed. requires that homeschoolers have school for 180 days a year. I guess private schools don't have the same requirement.
1 comment:
What a busy Summer! Looks like you had a nice time in Kentucky. What did you think of the Creation Museum? We've been wanting to go, but never got the chance.
Post a Comment