Megan's baptism on Veteran's Day at Coney Island. See that wave in the picture below? They were pretty rough. One knocked her dad down after he'd baptized her!
My grandmother died on the day before Veteran's Day. She was 90 years old. We left after Megan's baptism to drive to KY to be with my family and be there for the funeral. Below is a picture of my grandmother and grandfather and I (a few years ago!)
The basement is coming along. We just found out today that the Department of Buildings isn't going to require a core sample of the concrete. That is a huge answer to prayer. It could have cost us a lot of money. It also means that the workers can go ahead and tile the floors. Last weekend Paul hooked up the washer and dryer (seen here in the boxes) so instead of making 3 trips down the block to do laundry at the laundramat I just ran downstairs to do it this week. I was so thankful, especially since it was in the low 30s on laundry day!
We got back from KY on Nov. 16th and headed back to KY for Thanksgiving on the 24th. Lots of driving this month.
Some of my cousins and our family at the nursing home visiting my grandfather on Thanksgiving weekend. I got to hold my new niece on Thanksgiving!
How the boys spent Thanksgiving Day (besides eating :-).)
Jae practicing shooting the BB gun with my dad.
My beautiful niece (being held by my Uncle Garry above and Paul below.) Can you tell she was the center of attention?
Again the center of attention... this time my Dad's!



2 comments:
Again I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Your niece is beautiful. I want to hold her too! :-) Baptism pictures are cool. Huge waves!
Tell Jae that his cousins think it's soooo cool that he's shooting a gun.
Post a Comment