Daniel paid for his own Steelers ticket to see them play the Jets. He went with his dad and Ryan. I think they had fun even though the Jets won!
The home school group took another field trip to the Queens Zoo.
The kids were very excited about the Bald Eagle.
Wikiki (our former contractor that worked on the basement), came to help Paul work on the dining room floor. It made me a little nervous to see it all torn up like this since I had a baby shower planned for this room the following weekend!
Yay! The floor got fixed in time! Andrea will be having a girl in January. Dawn and I threw her a baby shower since all they have is boy stuff.
It was fun decorating with girl colors!
Cupcakes by Dawn
Stacy will be having a boy in January!
We're in the South. It's disturbing to see so many Confederate flags here. We went to Greenville the weekend before Thanksgiving to visit the Paudlers and check out the area and schools for Jae.
We went on a hike with Tom and the boys in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
DJ and Daniel and the snack backpack!
Lincoln
Noah
It had rained all day the day before and the creek was really high and loud! The path was a little creek all it's own so I let the boys go on and finish the hike while I hung out and enjoyed nature.
This is what I missed at the end of the hike.
Waiting for the rest of the guys
Scenic Overlook
Christmas at Thanksgiving in KY. I wish I'd taken some pictures with Ryan and Brittany and the girls. The girls were so fun and funny!
Another Curtis Family calendar for 2015!
Poppaw tasting the candy we made them for Christmas.
The Leah Home School group Christmas bake off. Daniel's entry.
He won for Appearance and Creativity for the Jr. high-Sr. High age group.
Daniel went on a field trip with the group to the Fire Zone in Manhattan.
Afterwards he spent some time walking around Manhattan with the Poite family. Here, he and Ben are in front of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. We're really going to miss this group and all of our home school friends.
Crossroads threw a Christmas party for some of the residents of the group homes from the Guild for Exceptional Children. We decided these decorations would be a good family picture background.
We finally got the house ready to put on the market after lots of repairs and putting a bunch of stuff in storage to make it less cluttered. As I type this (the weekend before Christmas) we are having an Open House. We've had quite a few people look at the house and gotten several offers. We're praying that God will give us wisdom and discernment in this whole process.

.jpg)















No comments:
Post a Comment