Trail Life air soft day
Seeing the Christmas lights
Christmas in KY
Daniel and I got to drive to KY a few days before Christmas and visit my brother and his family in Louisville.
Daniel was feeling carsick from the drive. :-(
Paul and Daniel didn't get to come to KY until late on Christmas Eve because Jae had to work.
Christmas Day
Christmas night at Aunt Dana and Uncle Garry's. Cousins Scott and Teresa were home sick with a kidney stone and the flu. :-(
I finally got to meet my new cousin Emmie. Pictured here with my nephew, Grant, cousin Gina and her husband Craig.
We celebrated Christmas with Paul's family on Dec. 29th. Grandma took us all out to see movies. The teen boys, dads and I saw the new Star Wars movie and the other girls (Grandma, Aunt Carey and Dakota) and younger boys saw an animated movie. We picked up pizza on the way to the Paudler's house where we had our annual gift exchange. We each draw names around Thanksgiving time and buy a gift for one person. It's fun to have the kids really think about the person whose name they drew. And it's nice to have the gifts limited to one per person.
Paul got Dakota's name.
Max thanking Daniel for his gift.
I drew Noah's name.
Lincoln bought for Daniel.
Grandma got me a bottle of frankincense essential oil!
Noah made Paul's gift!
Jae bought Grandma's favorite candy.
Lincoln's birthday is on Christmas day.
Family selfies!
Grandma and Dakota modeling her tiaras




































No comments:
Post a Comment