Tuesday, July 30, 2019

July 2019

4th of July fireworks in the backyard fire pit while watching displays all around us

 Trying something new this year:  Tromboncino squash.
 Garden in July





 These came back from last year.

 Loving my perennials coming back each  year and spreading!

 a plant I saved from the Lowe's clearance rack
 My Mother's Day present from Mom and Dad.  I hope to keep it alive in the garage this winter like I did the begonia last winter.


See the lettuce and basil going to seed?  Hoping that I'll have lots of new plants in the fall that come back on their own.

 The Padillas stopped by to visit on their way home from Florida.  They spent the night and went to church with us the next morning before heading on to Brooklyn.  It was so good to see them!
Daniel had his wisdom teeth removed on July 17th.  He did so well!  He's had no pain or problems. Of course, he has been taking ibuprophine and antibiotics constantly to prevent any problems.  This picture was actually taken 5 days after the surgery.  He's doing fine, just being lazy! :-)  He is getting bored of soup and yogurt, though.


 Thankfully race day wasn't terribly hot.




























 That guy in the red is telling me I'm in the race path!




 Saturday hike in Paris Mountain with some ladies from church.

No comments: