MAY29

Daniel's High School Graduation

Private
 · Hosted by Carisa Curtis
We just got word that graduation will happen in person on May 29th at 5pm. But due to the social distancing rules only 2 guests per student will be allowed. It will be live streamed and recorded. Once I get the information of how to access that I will post it. THE LINK WILL BE POSTED AT www.greenville.k12.sc.us. Daniel has worked so hard this year and we want to make sure all his hard work and accomplishments are celebrated. He will be attending Spartanburg Methodist College in the fall studying History. Help us celebrate Daniel's graduation by sharing a message or video here or by mail. PM Carisa for address if needed. I will share this page with him on the day of his graduation.

Congratulations!!
Ray Ken Congrats Daniel!!! I’m super proud of the man you have become!!!

Happy Graduation Day, Daniel! Watching your ceremony. So happy you get to walk and receive your diploma in person.

Congratulations Daniel on a job well done! All the best to you in your future endeavors!
Happy graduation day!!!! 🎉 Congrats!!

As you go into this next phase of life. Remember this:
"The warrior isn't the one who always wins. The warrior isn't the one who always keeps fighting.."
Congratulations Daniel Curtis best of luck in your next chapter.
#classof2020

Congratulations Daniel, from Wanda Marrero Padilla, Amanda, Briana & Caleb. It is wonderful to see how you have grown to be a responsible young man and accomplish so much. We are very proud of you, and miss seeing you!

Daniel, you were about 9 years old in this picture. You were scared but determined that you were going to climb all the way up there. And you did! I've seen that determination as you've continued to face your fears and do hard things. And I've seen it this past year as you've worked so hard in school and now as you're preparing for college and looking for a job. That determination is going to be so important in your life and I look forward to seeing how God is going to use you! Congratulations on your graduation! I love you, Mom
Melissa Altman Congratulations, Daniel!

I'm thinking today of that little boy who looked in amazement at a blade of grass. Where have the years gone? As you go out into the world, may you always retain just a little bit of that same awe and amazement.
Nana and Papaw are so very proud of you!

Pamela Cummins Johnson Congratulations, Daniel! Wishing you a great future!

Congratulations, Daniel! We are so proud of all your hard work! Best wishes as you start a new chapter of your life in the fall! 
-Chris, Casey, Quinn and Lucie
Congratulations, Daniel, on all your hard work and your achievements that have brought you to this day. It was lovely to have you in our home a couple years again when you came to Knoxville to visit. We wish you all the very best as you move forward in your studies at Spartanburg Methodist College to embrace history and all you will learn there. Praying for your continued adventure! Love in Christ, Jon and Tammie Weatherly
Congrats Daniel!  (and he posted a video: https://www.facebook.com/jackhlong/videos/10159420355250681/?t=13)

Congratulations Daniel... I've enjoyed watching you grow up and love playing games with you. I am proud of you and excited for the next phase of your life.
You have grown up so fast. Seems like only yesterday you were pretending to drive a car, and now you have a license!
Image may contain: 1 person
Image may contain: 1 person, car and outdoor
Congratulations Daniel! I am so proud of you! It’s hard for me to believe you’re old enough to graduate. I’ll always remember how you shocked me with learning your presidents through flash cards when you were only 2. You have such a caring spirit and a hard work ethic. It has been so neat to watch you grow and see your heart for God. We are thankful to be part of your family. We love you Daniel! Congratulations!
Image may contain: 10 people, including Carisa Curtis and Loree Yonally, people sitting, house, tree, plant and outdoor
Comments
Congrats Daniel! don’t stop working hard for what you want in life. always remember you have people who support you, share in your failures and achievements. keep those that challenge you and forget those that tear you down. Big things are headed your way! believe in yourself always! best of luck!
Congratulations Daniel! We know how much work you must have put in to achieve all that you have. We celebrate your accomplishments and the exciting days ahead for you at Spartanburg Methodist College! Enjoy the day! Brad and Joy Canning
Donna Hoffman is celebrating your special day.
Congratulations, Daniel, (our grandson) All your hard work has paid off! Love you, Nana & Papaw!