New Year's day playing our new game. I added this piece to the game!
The kitchen is coming along.
My valentine's day gift. This door was covered with hole from blinds and stuff. And it was an ugly grey that looked even worse with the freshly painted light grey walls. Paul kept talking like this was going to have to wait until after we'd moved in. But he surprised me by filling in the holes and painting it! And awesome gift!!!
New (free) sink in bonus room bath.
New (not free but got a good deal) faucets in both upstairs baths.
I had painted the sink. It used to be that yellowy almond color.
I work on the house all day on the days I don't work and then if I get off work early I go and work until dinner time. Sometimes after dinner. But I can't work until bedtime like Paul does. So this was my evening reading this month.
Got my first shot! There's all kinds of controversy about the vaccines (and Covid in general) and many saying it isn't proven safe. But I decided to go ahead. My job is considered in the health care profession so I got to be in the first group vaccinated.
Our one snow of the year. It didn't last long, never does here.
Before our official move in date we slowly uncluttered and moved stuff from the old house so we could take pictures of some of the rooms for the listing.














No comments:
Post a Comment