Swamp Rabbit 5K before
and after
Garden in May
That red lettuce came back on it's own. That bed had been sown in winter rye over the winter and then turned to try to kill the rye before planting in the spring. I'd had red lettuce in the bed the summer before but didn't plant any this spring. I'm going to try to make this a permaculture bed from now on--letting the plants that do well reseed themselves. Less work for me!
This was my "Bye Bye begonia" from the school when I left last year. I kept it in the garage all winter and didn't even water it much. So excited it came back!
For Jae's 21st birthday we took him out to eat (Olive Garden, his choice) the weekend before his birthday.
Then on his actual birthday he came to the house for dinner and his birthday desert: coconut chocolate cream pie.
Can you tell what his favorite photo pose is?
So excited my African violet is blooming so much!
Trail Life awards night
Father's Day disk golf
My Mother's Day gift is looking good!
Garden in June
a new plant I added this spring
The bees love the blooming sage.
We're going to have figs this year!
Dinner




























No comments:
Post a Comment