This year's vacation was a big one. Paul wanted to visit some friends who he hadn't seen in many years and we planned to visit his dad who we hadn't seen in about 13 years. We also planned to see as much of the west as we could in our month of traveling! We started out by flying to Phoenix where Paul's mom picked us up from the airport. We spent the 4th of July with her. Daniel had never been to Arizona and Jae hadn't been since he was really little.
The next day we rented a car and started driving! It was so cool to watch the landscape change as we drove.
Lunch break in Arizona somewhere between Phoenix and San Francisco
As long as there are no mosquitoes I'm happy!
Our "home" for the month. When Paul left to pick up the car I told him I wanted a green or chocolate brown one. He came back with this. I was happy!
It was fun to watch the temperature drop.
Almost a 50 degree drop in one day's drive!
Next stop: San Fransisco!
No comments:
Post a Comment