Tuesday, September 16, 2014

July 2013 Vacation Part 8--Sedona, 20th Anniversary trip

In the tree in Grandma's front yard
The boys stayed with Grandma for the week while Paul and I went to Sedona to celebrate our 20th Anniversary!

Montezuma's Castle



Tuzigoot





Sedona
The view from the balcony in our B&B room.


Waiting for the sunset at the airport
What's everyone looking at over there?
Not the sunset....but a tarantula!!!






Hiking









Our room in the B&B


I set up the camera on the timer and ran to get in the picture....
On the way I twisted my knee but I made it in time for the picture! :-)  I was trying to get the red rocks in the background so I had the camera set far away from us.  I guy saw me twist my knee and offered to take the picture for us so I didn't hurt myself anymore.

No, don't knock them down!!


A church

The view from the church
Inside the church


The airport vortex...I didn't want to get too close to the edge.



Another hike










The B&B 
We really, really enjoyed our time in Sedona.
Next, back to Phoenix

No comments: